Tomorrow I'll be featuring the work of one of the artists from this show, Christopher DeLange. Stay tuned!
SCRAP's grand reopening gala details:
- Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 6-8 pm
- Commissioner Amanda Fritz will cut the ribbon and toast SCRAP’s new home
- Live jazz musical performance with the Eric Skye/Brian Casey Duo
- Junk2Funk Fashion Show
- Free Parking right next door (enter on Morris St.)
- Delicious refreshments and libations, courtesy of SCRAP sponsors
Here's a map to SCRAP. See you there!
In other news, I'll have a booth at First Thursday in the NW Alphabet District on May 7th. Come by if you can -- it should be a fun event.