Rules of his exchange:
After all the fun of Creative Kismet's birds of change exchange, I can't wait to do another. If you want to be in on it, too, you'd better act fast. The exchange is limited to 50 participants.1. You email me (dudecraft:AT:gmail:DOT:com) your snail mail address, a short biographical note, and a list of three things in life that you really love.
2. In return, I give you someone else's information who has done the same.
3. You make something for that person and mail it to them.
4. Send me pics and a little story about what you received and I'll post one or two a day on DudeCraft.
5. We rejoice in each other's generosity and coolness.
1. The thing you make must cost $0.
2. It must be completed and mailed within two weeks of receiving your person's information.
3. It should somehow try to incorporate one of the three things that your person loves in life.